Saturday, June 23, 2012

Banners I have made

Hello readers...
I have been offering to make banners for sellers using the new shop site craftcafe.co
I have been offering these banners for free, so therefor I do not tweak the banner... if they dislike it, I am ok with that, however if they like it but want some changes, I would have to charge a small fee for that, because at that time it becomes a bit more customized and from past experience, customizing to a customer's specifications can be very time consuming. IF the customer wants the banner in a psd (layered) file, then yes there would be a small fee for that as well.
I also offer to resize existing banners if that is what someone needs, free of charge of course.

So, without further ado, here are some banners I have made for craftcafe.co sellers (size is 1040 x 200)
(if you wish to have me make a banner you can contact me at rhadesigns@hotmail.com)

Made from customer images


  Made from customer images


Made from scratch


 Made from scratch


Made from scratch


Resize of existing banner


   
Resize of existing banner


Resize of existing banner

No comments: