Friday, April 20, 2012

More Newness

Hello Dear Readers,

I just wanted to let you know, I have made the most adorable wristlets!! OMG they are soooo cute. I so need to make one of these for myself!!

I am going to be putting a couple of them in the auction on Sat. April 21/12 so be sure to be there to bid on one. These will also include a matching coin purse, tissue holder, and card wallet! All matching, so you can be styling with your wristlet!

I so love these things. I was all set to take pictures today, and when I tried, wouldn't you know it, the batteries in the camera were dead. I just replaced them with what I thought was a fresh set... but alas, the kids like to put the old batteries back in the drawer, and as luck would have it, I grab the dead ones! ugh

So tomorrow I will try again, with another fresh (hopefully fresh) set of batteries!

I also made another of the mini totes so those will be listed as well!
This is going to be such a fun auction, combine the great items along with my surprises for the winners... see this post for more info, this auction is sure to have a lot of happy winners!

Remember, Sat April 21/12 at 5pm PDT see you there!

UPDATE: The auction has been moved to Sunday April 22/12 at 7pm PDT

~Rha!

No comments: