Monday, April 16, 2012

My First Auction on Outbid

Hi everyone and welcome to Monday. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I just wanted to follow up on my previous post regarding Outbid. I held my first real auction on Outbid on Sat, and it went very well, I sold 6 out of the 10 items listed, not bad at all, and I learned a few things that I hope will improve my next auction!

Speaking of my next auction, it will be on Sat April 21/12 at 5pm PDT. I do hope that you can attend, as I would love to meet my readers. As a special offer to my readers, I will include a surprise gift in your package if you bid and win and reply to this post letting me know you won an item (include your name from the auction site so I will know who you are)! This special offer only applies to the Sat April 21/12 5PM PDT auction on Outbid.com .

And just to tease, here are a couple of samples of the items up for bids...

Thank you dear readers for visiting me and I wish you all a wonderful week!

~Rha

No comments: