Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rha's Mailing List


Hello happy folks! I trust everyone had a fantastic weekend. A big thank you to those who attended my live auction on Sat night. Some great deals were scored and a free gift will be winging its way to one lucky attendee.
I have had people asking me "how will I know when you are having specials, sales or live auctions?". Well the answer to that is that there are a few different ways to be kept in the loop.
  • I have just finished creating my mailing list in conjunction with the google groups. So now you can subscribe via the handy subscription box to the right, and receive notices in your mail. Don't worry, I will not share your info with anyone else. I also will not send you msg after msg after msg. One, maybe two msgs per day at the most. (most commonly one per day) letting you know if I have any live auctions coming up, flash sales, or specials.
  • You can also join (like) my facebook page to see when I have specials coming up, see pictures of new items, and of course share your comments and questions.
  • There is also this blog that you are currently reading, when I remember to blog here that is. :)
  • I also post to a few other facebook groups. outbid.com is where I hold my live auctions, and outbid's facebook page is one of the additional pages I post announces to, especially regarding my upcoming live auctions, which are quickly becoming a favorite feature of Rha! Designs for both myself, and you, the customers.
  • I recently joined paidINstyle, a great new site for sharing and marketing of all types. Be sure to check it out!
So there you have it, just a few ways to keep up to date with what is happening at Rha! Thank you all for being a part of something special.

~Rha

1 comment:

Robert founder of paidinstyle.com said...

Dear Rha,
Its Robert of paidinstyle.com
I wanted to personally thank you for becoming a member and spreading the love by mentioning us....

we would like to offer your followers, friends, business associates a contest on paidinstyle dedicated to this wonderful operation.

YOu may offer the prize or we can have our jewelry sponsor offer a nice jewelry prize as long as we may show our appreciation for you and all that is around you...

email us at info@paidinstyle.com as we are also looking for an in-house blogger or a guest blogger and may possibly even start to offer spots now and start with you by giving you your own category with authorship rights to the paidinstyle blog...


Also we would like to offer you some free credits to give out to your people which they may use to list very social ads inside our classifieds marketplace..

its just our way of doing things and we will keep giving you free credits to support your users....

By the way you may also pull in your rss feed in to your paidinstyle profile from this wonder blog... anyway, i want to say hello to everyone here and simply say that we are a sharing network and our sharers are like GOLD to us which is some brutal honesty for ya...

AGAIN THANK YOU if there is anything else we may do for you or your followers, please just ask !