Thursday, May 3, 2012

Testing A New Tissue Holder

Hello everyone, I hope it has been a good week so far. I would like to share my newest creation with you. I just finished this last night, it is a prototype for a full size tissue holder, on the same concept as the travel tissue packs. I just need to confirm it is the correct size for the full size tissues. (I ran out).

If this works, it would be great for in the car, or even the home and eliminate those boxes everywhere. Slip it into the desk drawer, sit it on the coffee table, pop one onto the back window of the car... and who cares if it gets dirty, just pop it into the washer. No more crushed boxes of tissue in the car.

I am considering making boxed corners, but not sure yet... will be testing out this, and maybe a boxed corner one this weekend on our trip. I will report back what we all think of them both.

As you can see, it is a good size (it is sitting on the 1" grid cutting mat)

Let me know what you think, just use the comments section. Would you want one of these in your car colors? Perhaps to match your living room, or bedroom.















~Rha

No comments: